Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Should I Do???:(

You ask me how my day was as if it is same everyday..I say Im okay but you really don't know how I feel..Do you think I'll be okay without you??Are you okay without me??The world without you is so hard that I blame myself for still breathing...

What should I do??Even now, I live each painful days because of your words..Are you living each day painfully like I am??Are we too late??Do we not have a chance??I still think about you and you might not know..Finally is it this??Are we going to end like this? Is it okay with you??I don't think I can do it..The love I find with you, I wont find it anywhere even if I die.

If it isn't you no one else can hold my heart..Please hold me..And you know that even though the whole world tries to..No one can erase your memories..So please hold me..

Papai,
:(